Miami Web Design Services - Whether you have been in business for a while, or just starting out from scratch, having your own functional and updated website is the best investment you can make in your business.
Why? Because as consumers, all our purchasing decisions are based on research gathered online. We compare prices, compare reviews, where we shop, how do we feel about the company, etc.
All the data is at our finger tips, and if your customers cannot find your website, they simply can’t buy from you.
These days, having a bad website is just as bad as NOT having a website, and it could actually harm your brand if your website is outdated.
WHAT WE INCLUDE
MIAMI WEB DESIGN SERVICES - WE OFFER UNIQUE CUSTOM SOLUTIONS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS. WE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES IN EACH PACKAGE:
- WordPress Installation & Setup: We ONLY work with WordPress, our team will Install and configure WordPress for you, including setting up the database and backups. We will also train you on how to use WordPress to edit your own website.
- Plugins Installation & Setup: Install and configure essential plugins, and those unique to the client.
- Create Essential Pages: The Home, About, Blog, Contact, Resources, Services, Portfolio (if applicable) are ALWAYS included. Any other page requested by the client will require an additional fee and will be discussed and agreed upon with the client.
- Opt-In Setup (Newsletter / Email): If you have a free offer to give away, such as a PDF ebook or a report, we can help you create the graphics for the sidebar, bottom of posts, and for other locations within your website. We will setup your email newsletter, and teach you how to manage it.
- Website Maintenance: 30 days website maintenance upon completion of the project.
- Color Scheme Generation: If you need help coming up with a color scheme, we can help you. We can test how different color combinations will look like until you are happy with the color scheme.
- Website Sketch: We will sketch out the layout of the website based on your needs and our professional recommendations. Once we have an agreed layout, we will proceed to the development stage.
- Hosting Account Setup: If you don't have a hosting account, we can set one up for you, including installing WordPress, creating custom emails, etc. Hosting accounts will be setup with Bluehost, the #1 hosting service provider.
- Newsletter Setup: Create accounts with MailChimp, aWeber or Constant Contact, including custom graphics for sign up forms.
- And MUCH MORE!!!
WEB DESIGN PACKAGES
Custom web design solutions to help you grow your business.